Friday, February 24, 2012

Cancellation of tomorrows "Field Trip"

It is with great disappointment that I have to cancel tomorrow's field trip. I was very much looking forward to bringing some of you on the back roads between Granville and Lachute but the current weather and road conditions as well as the forecast for tomorrow morning convinced me that it is better to cancel the field trip for tomorrow for safety reasons, and given the fact that it is quite unlikely that we would enjoy many birds.

I hope to guide a field trip in this area soon and that, in the meantime, you will enjoy these late winter conditions, which are overall amazingly beautiful and enjoyable when you don't need to drive.

My most sincere apologies, for these conditions which, as Air Canada puts it, are beyond our control.

Warmest regards,
Frédéric Hareau

No comments:

 
Nature Blog Network