Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sightings for Tuesday January 24th

Mont Saint-Grégoire, rue Edéas-Boucher: Was checking the houses that had feeders. Then I saw a feeder with House sparrows and Black-capped chickadees and I stopped. They went down almost immediately into a nearby cedar hedge. Then I saw a sparrow go into the branches of a shrub in front of the cedar hedge, then to the top of it. I took my binoculars and I recognized the Harris's Sparrow. I grab my camera and take some photos

En vérifiant les maisons ou il y avait des mangeoires. Puis j'ai vu une mangeoire avec des moineaux et des mésanges à tête noire et je me suis arrêté. Ils descendirent presqu'immédiatement dans une haie de cèdre tout près. Puis je vis un passereau monté dans les branches d'un arbuste devant la haie de cèdre, jusqu'au sommet de celui-ci. Je pris mes jumelles et je reconnu le Bruant à face noire. J'attrape mon appareil photo et tire quelques photos - Gilles Ethier
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dorval: Snowy owl (Harfand des neiges) at Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport, As I was going into the autoroute 13 tunnel, from Cote de Liesse - Romanie Vernham

No comments:

 
Nature Blog Network